Great to see you in your temporary home. You will be warmly greeted in the traditional and homely bed and breakfast on the outskirts of Sölden town. Situated in a sunny position with an uninterrupted view of Sölden’s iconic mountain – the Nederkogel 3,167m high – the ski and hiking areas are within easy reach. Our motto is to discover and astound.
The area surrounding the Giggijoch mountain station is a plus for Haus Hugo. Genuine hospitality and a welcoming ambience provide endless charm to the accommodation. Look forward to carefree days actively enjoying the four seasons in Sölden relaxed or as a stop while travelling over the Timmelsjoch pass.
- No deposit until 6 weeks before travel
- Hand sanitiser in entrance hall and all rooms
- Breakfast room service on request
- Restricted room cleaning service on request
- Regular disinfecting of all public areas
- Offical government guidelines followed at all times